The Honda Classic brings the world's best PGA TOUR players to Palm Beach County, providing a week of entertainment for the entire community. Here is all the basic information about the event, which returns March 2-8, 2015.
- March 2-8, 2015
- Player Field
- 144 Players - View Player Field
- 72 Hole Stroke Play
- $6.1 Million
- Winner's Share
- FedExCup Points
- 500 to the Winner
- Defending Champion
- Michael Thompson (67-65-70-69--271)
- PGA National Resort & Spa - Champion Course; Par 70; 7,110 Yards - Course Tour
- Net proceeds benefits South Florida charities through Children's Healthcare Charity. Learn more about our ticket options: Grounds Passes, Bear Trap Tickets, and Champions Club Tickets.
- Thursday: 3:00-6:00 pm ET - The Golf Channel
Friday: 3:00-6:00 pm ET - The Golf Channel
Saturday: 1:00-3:00 pm ET - The Golf Channel
Saturday: 3:00-6:00 pm ET - NBC / Bear Trap Simulcast - The Golf Channel
Sunday: 1:00-3:00 pm ET - The Golf Channel
Sunday: 3:00-6:00 pm ET - NBC / Bear Trap Simulcast - The Golf Channel
- Over 1,600 volunteers are needed to create a successful event and there are many different volunteer positions available, for people of all ages. Learn more about volunteering at The Honda Classic.
- Masked by the excitement and energy surrounding the best players in the game battling the Bear Trap and 193,000+ spectators enjoying the action and entertainment is our true mission - giving back to the children of our community. While we strive to provide Palm Beach County with a premier professional sporting event, our ultimate goal is to positively impact youth in need.
- Nonprofit Organization
- The mission of Children's Healthcare Charity is to contribute funds to South Florida 501(c)3 organizations. Through our primary beneficiary Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation, CHC supports activities that advance and enhance the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of childhood diseases and disorders. We also support non-profit programs and projects aimed at health care and community services.