Grants & Scholarships
The Honda Classic Cares. Through our host organization Children's Healthcare Charity, Inc., we are making grants available to non-profit organizations in Palm Beach County and throughout South Florida to enhance the health and welfare of our children and the future of our community.
Any new grant applications received must request funding for 2016 projects. Applications will be reviewed and awarded Spring of 2016.
Guidelines For Grant Consideration Are:
- Recipient must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Recipients should be in existence for at least 3 years.
No grants will be given to individuals.
- Recipients are required to be based or operating in the geographical areas defined in the mission statement.
- The grant request should relate to the health and welfare of children.
- Grants are generally made in May of each calendar year.
- Completed application and supporting documents should be sent to:
Children's Healthcare Charity, Inc.
Attn: Grants Committee
3300 PGA Boulevard, Ste 800
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
If a you are a past recipient of a grant from Children's Healthcare Charity, please include a list of any media exposure or samples of publicity generated for your organization about the grant.
Any questions regarding The Honda Classic grants may be directed to Dana Johnson via email email@example.com or call 561-799-4607.
The Honda Classic is making scholarships available through the Palm Beach County Golf Association. 2016 scholarship information is coming soon!