Charity & Grants
The Honda Classic's true mission is giving back to the children of the local community. While the tournament strives to provide Palm Beach County with a premier professional sporting event, its ultimate goal is to positively impact youth in need.
Children's Healthcare Charity
The mission of Children's Healthcare Charity is to contribute funds to South Florida 501(c)(3) organizations. Through our primary beneficiary Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation, CHC supports activities that advance and enhance the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of childhood diseases and disorders. We also support not-for-profit programs and projects aimed at pediatric health care and health-related services. More information about the excellent work of the Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation can be found at www.nchcf.org.
The 2015 Honda Classic Grant Application is available now. Grants must be submitted no later than March 31, 2015 to be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Hunter at email@example.com.
Grant Application & Scholarships
The Honda Classic through its benefiting charity, Children's Healthcare Charity, Inc., is making grants available to non-profit organizations in Palm Beach County and South Florida that enhance the health and welfare of children.
Additional Charities Supported through The Honda Classic Grants
- Adopt A Family of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Amanda Buckley Give A Smile To A Child Foundation, Inc.
- Amara Shriners
- Annika Foundation
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- Artists Showcase of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Autism Project of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Be A Star Foundation
- Big Heart Brigade, Inc.
- Bone Marrow Foundation
- Boy Scouts of America Council 85 Gulf Stream
- Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County
- Caddy for a Cure
- Canine Castaways
- Caridad Center, Inc.
- The Center for Family Services of Palm Beach County
- Child Protection Team of Palm Beach County
- City of Palm Beach Gardens
- Community Back to School Bash
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Florida Chapter
- Easter Seals Florida
- Egoscue Foundation
- Els for Autism
- Family Promise of North/Central Palm Beach County
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes; Gold Coast FCA
- The First Tee of the Palm Beaches
- Gary Carter Foundation
- Hope Rural School, Inc.
- Hospice of Palm Beach County
- Inner City Youth Golfers', Inc.
- Jason Taylor Foundaiton
- Jay Ministries, Inc.
- Josilyn's Faith Foundation
- Junior Golf Foundation of America, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Music 4 Miracles Foundation
- New Hope
- Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation
- Northwood University Men's & Women's Golf
- Palm Beach County Amateur Golf Association
- Parent-Child Center, Inc.
- Place of Hope, Inc.
- Quantum House, Inc.
- RDK Melanoma Foundation
- Renaissance Learning Center
- Riviera Beach YouthBuild
- Save the Children (earthquake/tsunami relief)
- Speak Up For Kids of Palm Beach County
- South Florida Science Museum
- South Florida Sports Foundation, Inc.
- STOP! Children's Cancer of Palm Beach County
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Tim Tebow Foundation
- Urban League of PBC
- Urban Youth Impact, Inc.
- Vita Nova, Inc.
- West Jupiter Community Group
- Young Singers of the Palm Beaches