The Honda Classic Cares. Our true mission is giving back to the children of the community. While the tournament strives to provide Palm Beach County with a premier professional sporting event, the ultimate goal is to positively impact youth in need and create a brighter future for our community.
Children's Healthcare Charity
The mission of Children's Healthcare Charity is to contribute funds to South Florida 501(c)(3) organizations. Through our primary beneficiary Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation, CHC supports activities that advance and enhance the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of childhood diseases and disorders. We also support not-for-profit programs and projects aimed at pediatric health care and health-related services. More information about the excellent work of the Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation can be found at www.nchcf.org.
Any questions regarding The Honda Classic grants may be directed to Dana Johnson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-799-4607.
Grant Application & Scholarships
The Honda Classic Cares. Through our host organization Children's Healthcare Charity, Inc., we are making grants available to non-profit organizations in Palm Beach County and throughout South Florida to enhance the health and welfare of our children and the future of our community.
Charities Supported through The Honda Classic Grants
- 211 Palm Beach / Treasure Coast
- Adopt A Family of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Amanda Buckley Give A Smile To A Child Foundation, Inc.
- American Heart Association
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- Artists Showcase of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Bella's Angels, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County
- Canine Castaways
- Caridad Center, Inc.
- The Center for Family Services of Palm Beach County
- Child Protection Team of Palm Beach County
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Florida Chapter
- Els for Autism
- Family Promise of North/Central Palm Beach County
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes; Gold Coast FCA
- The First Tee of the Palm Beaches
- Grandma's Place
- Gulf Stream Council Boy Scouts of America
- Hospice of Palm Beach County
- Inner City Youth Golfers', Inc.
- Josilyn's Faith Foundation for Prader-Willi Syndrome
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Little Smiles, In.c
- March of Dimes Palm Beach Division
- New Hope Charities, Inc.
- Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Palm Beach County Food Bank
- Palm Beach Gardens Police Foundation
- Pediatric Oncology Support Team
- Quantum House, Inc.
- Scripps Research Institute - Scripps Florida
- South Florida Science Center & Aquarium
- STOP! Children's Cancer of Palm Beach County
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Urban Youth Impact, Inc.
- Villages of Hope
- West Jupiter Community Group, Inc.
- Wheelchair Foundation
- Young Singers of the Palm Beaches
- Zoological Society of the Palm Beaches