The First Tee Invitational
The Monday after The Honda Classic, the Champion Course is yours for the taking! This is your chance to experience what PGA TOUR professionals do on Championship Sunday. The Champion Course will be set up in the same condition with the same pin placements as it was for the final round the day before.
Schedule & Format
- Monday, February 29, 2016
- 8:00 am Shotgun Start - Limited Field
- PGA National Resort & Spa - Champion Course
- 18 Holes, Two Players per team – Best Ball Team Event
- Prizes will be awarded for Gross and Net Divisions
- Don't worry, we do not play the TOUR Tees!
(Special tee locations will be assigned for Seniors, Ladies and Juniors)
Your tournament Entry Fee in includes greens fee, cart, practice balls, continental breakfast, awards luncheon, gift bag and a Honda Classic tournament hospitality. Each team member receives one (1) Champions Club credential providing access to the Champions Club hospitality pavilion (which includes food and beverages) for one weekend day of their choice at The Honda Classic, plus one preferred parking pass. Each player also has the option to purchase one additional hospitality credential.
$600.00 per person / $1,200.00 per team. Entry fee must accompany application form.
The Champions Club at Nicklaus Village
The Champions Club at Nicklaus Village is an upscale, all inclusive entertainment venue located on the 18th fairway of the Champion Course for The Honda Classic. This hospitality marquee features decor themed with insight into the Golden Bear’s history, outdoor observation decks providing premium views and with high-end catering and full bar service.
- Climate controlled with unique furnishings, round tables, wooden chairs, linens and wait staff
- Multiple color televisions with in-tent coverage of
The Honda Classic plus online scoring terminals
- Complimentary copies of Honda Classic Publications
- Multiple upscale bar and buffet areas
- Preferred parking pass