About American Honda Birdies For Children
American Honda Birdies for Children program is a vehicle for local charities to team up with The Honda Classic and present their donor base with a chance to win a new Honda automobile, while at the same time, the charity receives 100% of the proceeds plus a 10% matching contribution courtesy of The Honda Classic.
How American Honda Birdies for Children Works
- Individuals/businesses solicit donations on behalf of their favorite charity
- The Honda Classic collects all donations and write checks back to the charities for 100% of the money plus the 10% matching bonus
- There is no risk or expense to the individual or the charity (all costs covered by The Honda Classic)
- The Honda Classic provides a full-time coordinator, printed donor forms, management of collections, and award distribution
- Participating charities must be a publicly supported 501(c)3 organization
- Charities can sign up by completing the 2014 Commitment Form
How To Donate and Guess the Birdies
- Make a donation of $20 or more to any participating American Honda Birdies for Children charity and then guess the total number of birdies that will be made by the entire field in all four rounds of the 2014 Honda Classic.
What Can Be Won
- Grand Prize: BRAND NEW 2014 HONDA VEHICLE
- Awarded to the donor who guesses the correct number of birdies
- *Note - In the event of a tie, a blind drawing from all correct guesses will determine the winner
- Several great prizes will be awarded based on a random drawing from all participants (Donation not required to be eligible to win)
What Number Should I Guess?
To help you along, here are the total number of birdies made in each of the last seven tournaments (all have been played at PGA National Resort & Spa - Champion Course):
- 2007: 1,116 Birdies
- 2008: 1,144 Birdies
- 2009: 1,180 Birdies
- 2010: 1,181 Birdies
- 2011: 1,041 Birdies
- 2012: 1,279 Birdies
- 2013: 1,244 Birdies
- 2014: To Be Announced Soon!